Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport discloses the revenues of ports and berths: We achieved 200 billion dinars

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport discloses the revenues of ports and berths: We achieved 200 billion dinars Empty Transport discloses the revenues of ports and berths: We achieved 200 billion dinars

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2023, 4:27 am

[rtl]Transport discloses the revenues of ports and berths: We achieved 200 billion dinars[/rtl]

economy  ,  04/06/2023 11:10  , the number of readings: 159 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad - Iraq today:

The Ministry of Transport announced the achievement of 200 billion dinars in "unprecedented" revenues from operating docks and ports.

The media office of the Ministry of Transport said in a statement, "The revenues from operating berths rose to about 200 billion dinars, and this is the biggest indicator of success." 

He added that "the operation of the berths is based on a global system followed in all countries of the world to manage the operation of the berths by referring the operation process to the international shipping lines, which work to provide goods through its shipping lines, indicating that it "introduces modern technology and equipment for the purpose of speeding up handling operations." To achieve a high flow, 

He pointed out that the management of the General Company for Iraqi Ports, " 

The statement emphasized, "Once these projects are completed, they will contribute to maximizing revenues, reducing red tape, and organizing work and movement significantly within the ports." 

And the General Directorate of Ports had revealed earlier that the entrance to the "Welcome Square to work in the coming days, with an area estimated at (one and a half million) square metres, is near." 

She explained that the new yard "will separate its tasks from the port work from the customs work, and it includes two parts, the first part: to accommodate trucks, and the other to conduct the customs inspection process."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:11 pm