Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Representatives of the Kurdistan region are required to return 4 billion dinars to the public treasu

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Representatives of the Kurdistan region are required to return 4 billion dinars to the public treasu Empty Representatives of the Kurdistan region are required to return 4 billion dinars to the public treasu

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2023, 4:30 am

[rtl]Representatives of the Kurdistan region are required to return 4 billion dinars to the public treasury[/rtl]

policy  ,  04/06/2023 11:20  , the number of readings: 189 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The Kurdistan Parliament illegally received 4 billion dinars in the past seven months based on the Iraqi Federal Court's ruling that the extension of the session of the Kurdistan Parliament from 6/11/2022 is unconstitutional, and should be annulled.

A statement by the Kurdish "Pay" Institute, which is specialized in monitoring Parliament, stated that the Kurdistan Parliament did not announce any position on the final, binding decision that ended the extension of the fifth session of the Kurdistan Parliament.

According to the decision of the Federal Court, the parliamentarians in Kurdistan must return any salary they received after (6/11/2022) to the public treasury during the extended session, as 51 deputies who have reached the legal retirement age are required to return 28 million and 700 thousand dinars, a total of one billion and 463 million dinars.

According to the reform law in force in Kurdistan, 49 deputies have not reached the legal age for retirement, and each deputy must return 43 million and 400 thousand dinars to the public treasury. The 49 deputies must return 2 billion and 126 million dinars to the public treasure.

According to the Observatory's report, all deputies must return four billion dinars to the public treasury that they obtained illegally within seven months.[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:50 am