Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The framework accuses three Western embassies of supporting homosexuality in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The framework accuses three Western embassies of supporting homosexuality in Iraq Empty The framework accuses three Western embassies of supporting homosexuality in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2023, 4:58 am

[size=52]The framework accuses three Western embassies of supporting homosexuality in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 11:26

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad
     On Sunday, the leader in the coordination framework, Jabbar Odeh, accused the Western embassies in Baghdad of sponsoring and spreading three abnormal phenomena in Iraq.
    In an interview with Al-Maalouma, Odeh said, "The cohesion of society and the preservation of its moral values ​​are what preserve the unity of countries, and this explains the efforts of Western countries to fragment societies by striking their moral values ​​​​by sowing abnormal phenomena."
    He added, "Three Western embassies, including the American one, sponsor the prevalence of three abnormal phenomena in Iraq, including homosexuality, and they raise flags on several occasions to support these immoral acts openly without any shame, because they are programmed to spread the seeds of dissolution."
    He pointed out that "Western countries realize that striking societies leads to their disunity and their loss of the compass that protects the unity of nations," stressing "the need to investigate Western secret support for such anomalous phenomena."
    And some Western embassies in Baghdad raised, at times, flags symbolizing homosexuals, in messages of support that aroused the disapproval of the Iraqis. End 25 F

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:30 am