Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Committee: Iraq can compensate for the losses of the voluntary reduction in oil produc

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Committee: Iraq can compensate for the losses of the voluntary reduction in oil produc Empty Parliamentary Committee: Iraq can compensate for the losses of the voluntary reduction in oil produc

Post by Rocky Sun 04 Jun 2023, 10:22 am

[size=45][size=41]Parliamentary Committee: Iraq can compensate for the losses of the voluntary reduction in oil production[/size]
     37 minutes ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee confirmed the possibility of compensating for losses resulting from the voluntary reduction of oil production.
    The deputy head of the Parliamentary Oil and Gas Committee, Ali Al-Mashkoor, said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “the goal of Iraq’s voluntary commitment to OPEC’s reduction of production by 200,000 barrels is to maintain a reasonable price for oil in global markets.”
    He added that “OPEC relies in its procedures on scientific studies and real indicators of the oil markets, and its goal is to protect the oil-exporting countries,” noting that “it is possible to compensate for the losses resulting from reducing production by transferring some of them to local markets or converting them into oil derivatives and re-exporting them again.” .
    Regarding Iraq’s inability to resume oil exports through the Turkish port of Ceyhan and the consequences of the matter on the budget, Al-Mashkoor explained that “disrupting the export of the region’s oil has an impact on the total Iraqi revenues,” adding, “But this does not mean that the budget will be affected by the matter, as imports of oil exported from the region have never entered before.” into the public treasury.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:30 am