RV Excerpts from the Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Fri. 2 June 2023
Compiled Fri. 2 June 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington
Overview of Redemption Process, Bruce
1. The redemption/purchase/redemption process has been streamlined and will be easy and straightforward. The appointment will last about 20-45 minutes. You’ll be in and out quickly.
2. You will receive the relevant instructions for the appointment by means of a written message by email, or you may find it on various dinar websites.
3. Follow the instructions provided in the message or email, where you will be instructed which toll-free number to call (#800) and/or which website to access.
4. The call may ask you to verify who you are by answering questions based on publicly available information. This process is similar to when you present an online application to open a bank account or loan.
5. You may be required to electronically sign an NDA (Non-Disclosure Agreement/Agreement of non-disclosure). Read carefully so that you understand what you are accepting. The NDA is to protect you. Print a copy for your records and for future reference. At the appointment, you will sign a printed copy of the NDA.
6. When you call the #800 you will schedule an appointment for redemption of Zim Bonds or exchange of foreign currencies. The number you’re calling may correspond to a region or specific location. You will be asked to provide the zip code that corresponds to your home or place where you want to carry out your appointment. If it is different from your home, so that you are directed to the nearest location.
7. When you call, you may be asked if you have Zimbabwe (Zim) bonds. This is because not all locations will be able to redeem Zim. Never say how much you have, and legally they can’t ask.
8. You can redeem in any country. You do not need to make your exchange / sale / redemption in your city, state or country of origin. It is recommended that if you live in a small town, you redeem in another city where they don’t recognize you. This is for your safety. No restrictions if you want to go to another country.
9. Bring to the Appointment:
2 photo IDs: driver’s license, passport, government ID or anything with your photo
2 recent copies of statements, utility bills to verify your address.
If you are homeless or have no permanent address, explain this at the appointment.
Social Security Card and/or Birth Certificate. These may not be necessary, but bring it especially if you don’t have a photo ID.
If you have a bank account with a level 1 bank (HSBC, Santander, BBVA, etc.) take your account number (a recent statement or blank check that has that information.)
If you have a trust, take a copy of the cover pages and the registration page, certified by a notary. They should need copies of those pages.
Currencies / Bonds: carry them separately by country and denomination, from large to small. If you have coins, place each one in a small plastic bag.
If you have a lot of coins or a lot of bonuses, it is recommended that you create a tally sheet of the amount of each coin/bonus you have.
10. Allow yourself plenty of time before. Identify where you are going and where you can park if you are in a big city/urban area. If you ask for a ride, ask someone else trusted or use a regular taxi service, preferably do not use Uber-type services, Didi or Lyft.
11. Don’t share with anyone the purpose of your date or what you’re doing.
Courtesy of Dinar Guru
Walkingstick [via Frank26] WALKINGSTICK: Things are looking good. It's always quiet before the storm. FRANK: It's always quiet before the perfect storm.
Mnt Goat ...the IQD was over $3 USD per dinar before the 1991 invasion of Iraq...What does it reflect on the IQD today and since? ...the Kuwaiti dinar [is] over $3 KWD per US dollar and they don’t have half the economy that Iraq has right now, never mind all the gold, oil, agriculture and other resources...So why do they keep pretending that it is the Iraqi economy that must first flourish to raise the rate of the dinar? ...They don’t need to grow their economy or bring in investors to raise the rate of the dinar, as it is today. It is not about raising the value, as they tell us, as the value is already there and has not left, but instead raising the rate to reflect the TRUE value already present in the IQD.
IRAQ DINAR - BUDGET VOTE - TIMING - CONVERGENCES if you are not ready get ready!!!
MilitiaMan and Crew: 6-3-2023
News on the Iraq Budget, US Debt Ceiling, IMF Warning, POS’s and much more…
The Crew: Samson, PompeyPeter, Petra, Daytrader, Sunkissed, GIGI and Militia Man