Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: It is expected that the vote on the budget will be decided during the current

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: It is expected that the vote on the budget will be decided during the current Empty Parliamentary Finance: It is expected that the vote on the budget will be decided during the current

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2023, 3:57 am

[size=46]Parliamentary Finance: It is expected that the vote on the budget will be decided during the current week[/size]
    Iraq
    11:26 - 2023-06-05
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Parliamentary Finance Committee confirmed, today, Monday, that the decision to vote on the budget law by the House of Representatives will be this week.
    Committee member Mueen Al-Kazemi said, in a press statement, that "there is a political consensus to pass the budget law during the current week, and the decision to vote on it will be this week, and the session may take place during the next two days."
    And Al-Kazemi indicated that “passing the budget law by the House of Representatives will be in accordance with the amendments that the Parliamentary Finance Committee worked on, and not as it was sent by the Council of Ministers, and there is a political consensus on these amendments.”

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:43 am