Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of Parliamentary Finance: The budget will not pass through a political settlement, and its ap

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Member of Parliamentary Finance: The budget will not pass through a political settlement, and its ap Empty Member of Parliamentary Finance: The budget will not pass through a political settlement, and its ap

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2023, 4:35 am

Member of Parliamentary Finance: The budget will not pass through a political settlement, and its approval session will be set on Tuesday

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    A member of the Parliamentary Finance Committee, Uday Awad, said on Sunday that the committee did not oppose the political agreement, "but rather dealt with legal texts."
    Awwad added, in a televised interview, that "the texts of the amended budget will be presented to a vote, and there is no role for the leaders."
    He added, "The budget included floating texts that are manipulated according to the mood," adding that "the budget will not pass through a political settlement, and its delay is caused by transfers."
    Awwad went on to say that "the session to pass the budget will be set next Tuesday at one o'clock in the afternoon."

Views 428
    Added 06/04/2023 - 11:28 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:23 am