Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In detail... Riyadh signs a contract with Baghdad to establish the "largest mall" in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In detail... Riyadh signs a contract with Baghdad to establish the "largest mall" in Iraq Empty In detail... Riyadh signs a contract with Baghdad to establish the "largest mall" in Iraq

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2023, 4:38 am

In detail... Riyadh signs a contract with Baghdad to establish the "largest mall" in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News - Baghdad
    Today, Sunday, the Saudi ambassador to Baghdad, Abdulaziz Al-Shammari, announced the signing of a contract with Iraq to establish a "huge project" near Baghdad International Airport.
    Al-Shammari revealed, in his interview with the official Iraqi News Agency, about "the signing of a contract for a huge investment project of up to one billion dollars in the Rafil area near the airport, which is the (Baghdad Avenue) project."
    He explained, "It will be a distinguished project and a surprise to all Iraqis, and it is the largest mall in Iraq, and it will include cafes and restaurants with large areas and commercial business offices for major Iraqi companies, in addition to 4,000 apartments and 2,500 residential villas."
    Al-Shammari added, "The contract was signed between the two countries, and the project will be in addition to Iraq."

Views 416
    Added 06/04/2023 - 7:07 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 9:36 pm