Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Aqabi shows the obstacles to applying the ATM financial system

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Aqabi shows the obstacles to applying the ATM financial system Empty Al-Aqabi shows the obstacles to applying the ATM financial system

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2023, 4:43 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Aqabi shows the obstacles to applying the ATM financial system[/size]
     14 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Saturday, the head of the Electronic Governance Center, Mazen Al-Aqabi, explained the obstacles and reasons that prevent the implementation of the ATM financial system, while stressing that the weakness of logistical support is one of the most prominent reasons.
    Al-Aqabi said in a press interview seen by “Takadam” that “there is a kind of weak coordination between the authorities responsible for circulating it in the concerned departments,” noting that “it is assumed that there will be a greater role for the central bank in providing the environment conducive to spreading order with the targeted parties.” The way to communicate and provide all information related to the ATM system.
    He continued, "The weakness of logistical support from the responsible authorities is the most prominent reason that stands in the way of implementing this system inside Iraq," pointing out that "As for the technical aspect, the performance of the Central Bank and the departments that need to implement the system must be developed."
    The Council of Ministers had earlier issued a decision to generalize the ATM system and electronic payment because of its great economic returns and advantages for the government and citizens, in addition to keeping pace with the development of the financial system, which was followed by most of the developed countries of the world.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:32 am