Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Agaili: 12% of the budget goes to Kurdistan and 2% to the southern governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Agaili: 12% of the budget goes to Kurdistan and 2% to the southern governorates Empty Al-Agaili: 12% of the budget goes to Kurdistan and 2% to the southern governorates

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2023, 4:45 am

[size=45][size=41]Al-Agaili: 12% of the budget goes to Kurdistan and 2% to the southern governorates[/size]
     13 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    On Sunday, the political analyst, Sabah Al-Agaili, accused the Kurdistan Regional Government of focusing on political agreements in order to pass its percentage of the general budget law, while stressing that political agreements should not pass at the expense of the central and southern governorates.
    Al-Aqili said in a press interview, which was seen by “Takadum”, that “the time has come to end the region’s courtesy that has extended for twenty years in most files with the central government,” noting that “the Finance Committee is required to vote on protective figures for the region’s percentage of the budget and the fairness of the southern governorates.” ".
    He continued, "The region will get 12.67%, while the southern governorates will take 2%, and this is what falls within the injustice of the southern governorates," pointing out that "Kurdistan continues to focus on the file of political agreements in order to pass their percentage of the general budget law."
    Regarding the percentage of the southern governorates in the budget, Al-Aqili stresses: “The need to tighten control over the crossings, border crossings, and airports, and to include their revenues in the general budget,” adding that “it is unreasonable for the political agreements to pass at the expense of the central and southern governorates.”
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:46 am