Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Hakim To The Kuwaiti Ambassador: The Need To Heal The Arab Rift And Support Efforts To Calm The S

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Hakim To The Kuwaiti Ambassador: The Need To Heal The Arab Rift And Support Efforts To Calm The S Empty Al-Hakim To The Kuwaiti Ambassador: The Need To Heal The Arab Rift And Support Efforts To Calm The S

Post by Rocky Mon 05 Jun 2023, 4:59 am

Al-Hakim To The Kuwaiti Ambassador: The Need To Heal The Arab Rift And Support Efforts To Calm The Situation
    05/06/2023

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Earth News/ The head of the Wisdom Movement, Ammar al-Hakim, stressed today, Monday, the need to heal the Arab rift and support efforts for calm.
    A statement from Al-Hakim’s office, received by Earth News, stated, “In our meeting this morning, the Ambassador of the State of Kuwait, Tariq Abdullah Al-Faraj, we wished to the brothers in Kuwait that the elections scheduled for tomorrow would result in the stability of the political situation in the country, and we also discussed all files of common interest between the two brotherly countries.” .
    He added, "We explained to the ambassador the positive repercussions of the formation of the State Administration Coalition, as it represents a state of national consensus among the various Iraqi components, and that it is the first time that this type of transient alliance is formed to support the Iraqi government in performing its tasks."
    He continued, "Regionally, we commended the state of stability that the region is going through, and stressed the importance of perpetuating it and investing in its positive results. We also referred to the positive results of our regional tours to a number of brotherly countries, and we stressed the importance of working to heal the Arab rift and supporting truce efforts in a number of brotherly countries."

He explained, "We also pointed out the importance of solidarity to support efforts aimed at rebuilding brotherly Syria and overcoming the humanitarian crisis that affected its brotherly people."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 3:06 am