Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy is expected to start dismissing some conservatives soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy is expected to start dismissing some conservatives soon Empty A deputy is expected to start dismissing some conservatives soon

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2023, 4:27 am

[rtl]A deputy is expected to start dismissing some conservatives soon[/rtl]

policy  ,  06/06/2023 11:13  , Number of readings: 147 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq Today:

Independent MP, Sajjad Salem, expected changes in the positions of governors in the coming period, attributing the matter to the clarity of political interference in government affairs, especially after the statements of the head of the State of Law Coalition, Nuri al-Maliki in this regard.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Salem said in a press interview, "Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a al-Sudanese spoke a lot about the issue of the cabinet reshuffle and the change of some governors who recorded signs of reluctance and mismanagement," noting that "he did not succeed in his endeavor because of the influence of political interference on his work.”[/rtl]
    [rtl]Salem pointed out that "disagreements and objections within the coordination framework contributed to the disruption of the ministerial change and the replacement of some governors, despite the clear indicators of weakness and reluctance in most ministries, which need actual action and real change."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And Salem believed, “The coming period may witness a change of some governors, especially after the statements of the head of the state of coalition law, Nuri al-Maliki, which came with the approaching date of the elections,” noting that “the Elections are directly related to the political situation, and changing some governors needs the approval of the coordination framework to proceed with it.” ".[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:01 am