Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Sarwa Abdel Wahed: There is an agreement between the framework and the two Kurdish parties, and we w

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Sarwa Abdel Wahed: There is an agreement between the framework and the two Kurdish parties, and we w Empty Sarwa Abdel Wahed: There is an agreement between the framework and the two Kurdish parties, and we w

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2023, 4:28 am

[rtl]Sarwa Abdel Wahed: There is an agreement between the framework and the two Kurdish parties, and we will not vote for the budget.[/rtl]

policy  ,  06/06/2023 11:11  , the number of readings: 168 
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[rtl]Baghdad-Iraq today:

The head of the New Generation Parliamentary Bloc, Sarwa Abdul Wahed, ruled out voting on the budget in the event that the parliamentary blocs agreed with the two Kurdish parties, the Union and the Democratic Party, to deny the region's employees the return of their stolen rights, stressing that citizens' demands would not be abandoned at any cost.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Abdel Wahed said in a statement, "We will not accept the lifting of the paragraph to return the salaries deducted from employees under the name (compulsory saving) within the region's allocations from the general budget."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And she stressed that "we will not vote on the budget if the parliamentary blocs agree with the two parties to deny the region's employees the return of their stolen rights, and we will have other positions."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And she ended by saying, "We will not give up on the demands of the citizens, no matter what the cost is."[/rtl]
    [rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:02 pm