Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political expert: The region's stability is on the verge of danger and faces very big challenges

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political expert: The region's stability is on the verge of danger and faces very big challenges Empty Political expert: The region's stability is on the verge of danger and faces very big challenges

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2023, 4:53 am

[size=45][size=41]Political expert: The region's stability is on the verge of danger and faces very big challenges[/size]
     15 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Political analyst Muayad al-Ali warned, on Monday, against creating chaos and conflict within the Kurdistan region by exploiting intelligence agencies to create tensions between the ruling parties, pointing out that the inflamed atmosphere in the region may lead to a division of its provinces between a supporter of the authority of Erbil and those who want to head towards Baghdad.
    Al-Ali said in a press interview seen by “Takadum” that “the Kurdish conflict in the Kurdistan region may turn into an armed conflict, especially since the region is a hotbed for many intelligence services hostile to Iraq.”
    He added, "The stability of the region is on the verge of danger and faces very great challenges because of the nature of the performance of the regional government, and its failure to meet the requirements of its people, which generated internal disputes that may lead to bigger differences."
    And he indicated that "the opposing parties in the region will lead Kurdistan towards greater problems, which may lead to a division between its provinces, especially since the Patriotic Union seeks to have the budget of Sulaymaniyah and the salaries of employees under the authority of the central government in Baghdad."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 6:38 am