Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Important projects are threatened with extinction due to the delay in approving the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Important projects are threatened with extinction due to the delay in approving the budget Empty Deputy: Important projects are threatened with extinction due to the delay in approving the budget

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2023, 4:57 am

[size=45][size=41]Deputy: Important projects are threatened with extinction due to the delay in approving the budget[/size]
     16 hours ago
    [/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    A member of the Parliamentary Transportation and Communications Committee, Zuhair Shahid Al-Fatlawi, warned, on Monday, against delaying the completion of important and stalled projects, especially transportation projects, due to the delay in approving the budget.
    Al-Fatlawi said, in a press interview seen by “Takadum”, that “the delay in approving the budget negatively affects the completion of stalled and delayed projects and the new projects announced by the government.”
    He added, "The delay will hit the investment sector and investors and will contribute to widespread unemployment among young people," noting that "there is a parliamentary movement to speed up the approval of the budget and improve the economy and investment in Iraq."
    He pointed out that "many of the lagging and stalled projects have not been completed so far due to the delay in approving the budget, as well as the new projects announced by the government, including roads and bridges."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:07 pm