Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

An economist stresses the importance of the development path by exporting Iraqi gas and reviving tou

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

An economist stresses the importance of the development path by exporting Iraqi gas and reviving tou Empty An economist stresses the importance of the development path by exporting Iraqi gas and reviving tou

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2023, 5:18 am

[size=52]An economist stresses the importance of the development path by exporting Iraqi gas and reviving tourism[/size]
    • Today 09:17

• 2 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information/Baghdad... 
    The economist, Safwan Qusay, stressed the possibility of investing in the development path to achieve economic integration between the countries of the region, as well as those that export their goods through it, in addition to exporting gas and making it a tourist link with Europe. . 
    Qusay told Al-Maalouma, "Iraq possesses 132 trillion cubic feet of gas, and the process of stopping the burning of this fuel during 2027 and achieving self-sufficiency in generating electricity through Iraqi gas, in addition to that there is a desire to increase export capacity to 6 million and 500 cubic feet.” of gas and the investment of Anbar gas in the Akkas field, as well as the gas in Basra.
    He added, "The project could contribute to placing gas within the export map towards the European Union or the eastern countries." 
    Qusay pointed out, “The existence of an alliance and partners in the path of development will contribute to knowing the strengths and weaknesses of each of the exporting countries through this path, and it is possible to achieve integration in the rivalries of the countries of the region through the aforementioned path.” 
    He pointed out, "The path of development can be a tourist link as well, through the Europeans heading towards the countries of the region in winter, and the process is also reflected in Iraq towards the countries of Europe." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:36 pm