Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Maliki: The government is determined to implement major strategic projects

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Maliki: The government is determined to implement major strategic projects Empty Al-Maliki: The government is determined to implement major strategic projects

Post by Rocky Tue 06 Jun 2023, 6:55 am

[size=38]Al-Maliki: The government is determined to implement major strategic projects[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

June 5, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: The head of the State of Law coalition, Nuri al-Maliki, confirmed that the government is determined to implement major strategic projects in the field of construction and infrastructure projects.
    The media office of the head of the State of Law Coalition stated that Al-Maliki received the Ambassador of the People's Republic of China to Iraq Cui Wei, and during the meeting they discussed developments in the political and security situation in the country and the region, as well as strengthening bilateral relations between the two friendly countries.
    Al-Maliki explained Iraq's keenness to consolidate communication with China for cooperation in various fields, noting that the government is determined to implement major strategic projects and we hope that these projects will be implemented through agreements concluded between the two countries, stressing that China has great experience, especially in the field of construction and infrastructure projects. substratum.
    For his part, the Ambassador of the Republic of China expressed his appreciation for Iraq and its leadership's keenness to strengthen relations with Beijing and increase the volume of cooperation in various fields.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 4:23 am