Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentarian detonates a surprise about the budget, hours before it is approved

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentarian detonates a surprise about the budget, hours before it is approved Empty A parliamentarian detonates a surprise about the budget, hours before it is approved

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jun 2023, 2:19 pm

[size=35][size=35]A parliamentarian detonates a surprise about the budget, hours before it is approved[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-06-07 | 12:42
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

A member of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi Parliament, Youssef Al-Kalabi, announced today, Wednesday, the “disappearance” of the draft federal budget law, hours before the session for its passage.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 secondsVolume 0%

[/ltr]

Al-Kalabi said in a tweet on Twitter, "The budget is not just a map of numbers, but rather an approach to reform, justice, and service to the people that we place in the hands of the prime minister, whom we trust."

He added, "But some political forces still believe that the deputy is just a pawn, so the budget was hijacked and hidden in order to pass it on the old ways."

And he concluded: "The council hall is our date."

It is hoped that the House of Representatives will hold, after one o'clock in the afternoon, tomorrow, Thursday, a session that he said will be devoted to "voting on the draft federal budget law for the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/47585/%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B9%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%82/ar/]Republic of Iraq[/url] for the fiscal years (2023, 2024, 2025)."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 2:08 am