Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Hungary are discussing the strategic development path project

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq - Iraq and Hungary are discussing the strategic development path project Empty Iraq and Hungary are discussing the strategic development path project

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jun 2023, 2:23 pm

[size=35][size=35]Iraq and Hungary are discussing the strategic development path project[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]

Policy

[size][size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    2023-06-07 | 08:46
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [/size]

Today, Wednesday, Prime Minister Muhammad Shia'a Al-Sudani discussed with the Hungarian Ambassador to Iraq, Attila Tar, the strategic development road project.

[ltr]

0 seconds of 0 seconds Volume 0%

[/ltr]

A statement by the media office of the Prime Minister, reported to Alsumaria News, stated that "Al-Sudani received the Ambassador of the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/47756/%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%B1/ar/]Republic of Hungary[/url] to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], Attila Tar."

The meeting witnessed "a review of the distinguished friendship relations between [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] and the [url=https://www.alsumaria.tv/Entity/47756/%D8%AC%D9%85%D9%87%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%A9 %D8%A7%D9%84%D9%85%D8%AC%D8%B1/ar/]Republic of Hungary[/url], and the Prime Minister welcomed the Hungarian ambassador's request for the participation of Hungarian companies in the strategic development road project, due to their reputation and experience, as well as the possibility of benefiting from the investment opportunities available within the project."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 29 Mar 2024, 12:59 am