Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Democratic deputy: We will overcome the differences in tomorrow's session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Democratic deputy: We will overcome the differences in tomorrow's session Empty Democratic deputy: We will overcome the differences in tomorrow's session

Post by Rocky Wed 07 Jun 2023, 2:56 pm

Democratic deputy: We will overcome the differences in tomorrow's session
    • Time: 06/07/2023 20:53:06

• Read: 936 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Politics: Al-Furat News} The representative of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Jay Taymur, overcame the differences in the voting session on the federal budget law to be held tomorrow, Thursday.
    The useful summary.. On important news, you can find it on Al-Furat News channel on Telegram.. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Taymour said {to Euphrates News} that: "The Parliamentary Finance Committee brought into Parliament issues that do not concern it, especially with regard to amending the wording of the budget law," explaining, "The House of Representatives may not, according to Federal Court decisions 17 of 2017 and Resolution 35 of 2021, make amendments to the formulation of the budget coming from the government." ".
    He added that "it is the authority of parliament to transfer the budget and anything else for the government," considering the amendments of the Finance Committee "a process of obstructing the implementation of the government program."
    "With the efforts of everyone and the keenness of the political forces on the political process and the interest of the Iraqi people, we will overcome all these differences in tomorrow's session," he said, noting "a long list of laws on the parliament table after the budget is approved."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:51 am