Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A parliamentary source reveals to (Baghdad Today) the reasons for postponing the budget session unti

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A parliamentary source reveals to (Baghdad Today) the reasons for postponing the budget session unti Empty A parliamentary source reveals to (Baghdad Today) the reasons for postponing the budget session unti

Post by Rocky Thu Jun 08, 2023 5:47 am

A parliamentary source reveals to (Baghdad Today) the reasons for postponing the budget session until the evening
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 11
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    A parliamentary source revealed, on Thursday, the reasons for postponing the voting session on the draft federal budget law until eight o'clock this evening. 
    The source said, to (Baghdad Today), that "until now, not all disputes regarding the budget have been resolved, and what is related to the paragraphs of the Kurdistan region, as well as making transfers between some ministries and provinces, and for this reason the session was postponed."
    He pointed out that "the postponement comes in order to give time to the political forces to agree during the coming hours."
    The source, who asked not to be named, explained that "in the event that the political parties do not reach any agreement regarding the paragraphs of the budget law, the voting session will be postponed to next Saturday."
    He stressed, "There is a consensus to pass the budget in accordance with political consensus."
    And at a time when the House of Representatives announced that the House of Representatives session would be postponed until 8:00 pm today, Thursday. 
    And the media department of Parliament stated, in a statement received by (Baghdad Today), that "the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives announced the postponement of the parliament session for approving the budget until eight o'clock this evening."
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue Mar 19, 2024 6:08 am