Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Judy, MilitiaMan and more....Thursday Morning 6-8-2023

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judy, MilitiaMan and more....Thursday Morning 6-8-2023 Empty Judy, MilitiaMan and more....Thursday Morning 6-8-2023

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2023, 11:22 am

[size=30]Judy, MilitiaMan and more....Thursday Morning 6-8-2023[/size]
    Note: All intel should be considered as "Rumors" until we receive official announcements ...and “Rates and Dates” could change anytime until we get to the banks/redemption centers.
    RV Excerpts from the Restored Republic via a GCR: Update as of Thurs. 8 June 2023
    Compiled Thurs. 8 June 12:01 am EST by Judy Byington
    Judy Note: Think Like No One’s Listening. Love Like You Have Never Been Hurt. Dance Like Nobody’s Watching. Live Like it’s Heaven on Earth. And, So It Will Be.
    Over $43 Quintrillion in gold was removed from the Vatican Tunnel and returned to it’s rightful owners, mainly the US Treasury.
    “Rainbow Currency backed by the Quantum Financial System using Blockchain Technology brings back control of financials to The People in the form of NESARA/ GESARA.” …JFK Jr.
    The Real Estate and Housing Market has imploded. …MarkZ

Global Currency Revaluation:
    Wed. 7 June MarkZ: On Thurs. 8 June the Iraqi Parliament will vote on their budget with the new Iraqi Dinar Rate in it. My redemption folks are expecting a very busy week this week and weekend. They very much believe it will happen this week – somewhere over the next few days.
    Tues. 6 June Bruce: The real back wall (for Tier 3) redemption activation is Wed. 7 June. The new rate for the Iraqi Dinar will be posted on our Wed. midnight 7 June. The most likely date for Tier4b to start exchanges was on Thurs. 8 June.
    For 42 hours beginning Tues. night 30 May Bond Holders received their packages by FedEx, with deliveries starting up again on Sunday 4 June – continuing on for another 3-4 days. “Some Bond People have been paid” …Bruce, MarkZ and Free Inhabitant
    Sun night 4 June the new Iraqi Dinar Rate, the Kingpin of the Global Currency Revaluation, was settled on bank screens and ready to go international.
    Mon. 5 June Wolverine: Iraq is done guys. Buckle your seats and get ready to go warp speed. God bless you all.
    “Activation of the Emergency Alert System (EAS) will trigger Martial Law and the Global Currency Revaluation.” … Free Inhabitant https://t.me/FreeeInhabitant/636
    Some say that that Tier4b notification would happen prior to a Emergency Broadcast System announcement of a 2-4 week communication shutdown, while Dr. Charlie Ward, indicated on his show that Tier4b notification would come after the EBS – which was expected to begin at any moment.
    At the end of this week and after Tier4b was in progress, there was promised to be a massive “clean up” in many Redemption Areas around the world.
    On Thurs. 1 June all banks around the world which had passed the Global Quantum Financial System’s Fed ISO 20022, came online to the new financial system, meaning all electronic payments for 209 countries’ financial network were now able to communicate with each other at lightning speed. Those thousands of banks that didn’t qualify because their monies weren’t gold/asset-backed would now be closed.
    Wed. 7 June US Treasury, Wall Street and Bond Market Tsunami: An Incoming Tsunami: The US Treasury, Wall Street, and the Bond Market Unpreparedness Time Bomb – American Media Group (amg-news.com)
    Tucker Carlsen: Congress has until the end of June to finish currency reset protocols. This will allow us to begin interfacing quantum computers around the world in the first part of July as we mobilize the new Quantum Financial System. We will begin to see Bridges built between countries’ computer systems that will allow us to cooperate and coordinate currency transactions through an International Payment System (ISO20022) creating more money flow and more money velocity. The demand for each country’s National Currencies will increase its value and purchasing power around the world. The second half of this year will bring in a Global Currency Reset in ways none of us can even imagine.
    World Bank Warns of Global Economic Crisis: https://gregorymannarino.substack.com/p/live-world-bank-warns-global-economic?utm_source=substack&utm_medium=email
    Read full post here:  https://dinarchronicles.com/2023/06/08/restored-republic-via-a-gcr-update-as-of-june-8-2023/
    Courtesy of Dinar Guru
    Frank26   [Iraq boots-on-the-ground report]   FIREFLY:  International experts and Shia AL Sayhoud are saying in an interview on the television last night for all Iraqis do not use the American dollar but rather obtain and use the dinar for it is going to be the highest currency in the world.  This is his personal opinion but he's pretty good on the international advice.  FRANK:  This is amazing...For those International experts to be telling you Iraqi citizens to get as many dinars as you can and to hold on to them because it's going to become the most powerful in the world, I disagree with him.  I believe it's going to be the most powerful currency in the universe!  
    Walkingstick  [via Frank26]  [Iraqi bank owner friend Aki update]  WALKINGSTICK:  I had him in the truck and I thought I would take advantage of it so I turned to him and I said, 'Hey Aki, have you heard anything more about this announcement that they're going to be making that you told me about, you know the currency?' [See Walkingstick's Aki update post below.] AKI:  Be patient.  They are soon to announce the tender.  The tender will show the citizens the definition of the lower denoms.  They will know the 1's, 5's, 10's, 20's etc etc.  Also, the citizens will be told at that time the date of when they are to go and pick up the lower denoms from the banks or through their accounts.  This may be together/simultaneously or it may be when they do the budget.

Two Sides of the Story - Radical
    MilitiaMan and Crew:  6-8-2023
    The Crew:  Samson, PompeyPeter, Petra, Daytrader, Sunkissed, GIGI and Militia Man
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl1uXWwryeA
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Judy, MilitiaMan and more....Thursday Morning 6-8-2023 Empty Re: Judy, MilitiaMan and more....Thursday Morning 6-8-2023

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2023, 2:40 pm

bump

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 12:19 am