Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The position of the Kurdish forces hours before the budget settlement session

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The position of the Kurdish forces hours before the budget settlement session Empty The position of the Kurdish forces hours before the budget settlement session

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2023, 2:04 pm

The position of the Kurdish forces hours before the budget settlement session
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 19:4
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    An informed source revealed, on Thursday, the most prominent positions of the Kurdish blocs regarding the House of Representatives session tonight regarding the vote on the draft financial budget law, hours before it was held.
    The source told (Baghdad Today), "The Patriotic Union made up its mind and decided to participate in the session and vote on its articles in full, despite its objection to a number of articles that were canceled with regard to the share of the Kurdistan region."
    He added, "The head of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Massoud Barzani, directed the representatives of the Democratic Bloc to attend the session and vote on the budget after resolving the controversial points and obtaining assurances not to tamper with the share of the region."
    The source pointed out, "The representatives of the New Generation Movement will attend the session, but they will not vote on the region's share clause, due to the cancellation of the clause on the disbursement of 10% of the employees' salaries saved in the region."
    It is scheduled that the House of Representatives will hold, at eight o'clock this evening, its special session to vote on the financial budget, amid "near agreement" between the political forces to pass it, despite the cases of objection to some of its items.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:16 am