Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of Barzani's party: holding a session to pass the budget depends on this matter

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of Barzani's party: holding a session to pass the budget depends on this matter Empty A member of Barzani's party: holding a session to pass the budget depends on this matter

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2023, 2:10 pm

A member of Barzani's party: holding a session to pass the budget depends on this matter

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News
    A member of the Kurdistan Democratic Party, Data Al-Kateb, confirmed, on Thursday, that there are ongoing deliberations and discussions between representatives of the political blocs about some controversial points in the budget, including what is related to the Kurdistan region and others concerned with the central and southern governorates.
    The writer added, in a press statement, followed by "Al-Iqtisad News", that "there is a point of contention that the Kurdish parties did not reach to resolve with the Parliamentary Finance Committee, which is concerned with distributing the shares of Kurdistan provinces from the budget allocated to the region."
    He pointed out, "Representatives of representatives from a number of central and southern governorates continue to discuss with the Parliamentary Finance Committee about petrodollar shares in the draft budget law for the current year 2023."
    The writer pointed out, "The holding of a session to pass the federal general budget bill depends on the final agreement between the political blocs on the final points of contention."

Views 157
    Added 06/08/2023 - 6:54 PM

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:23 am