Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Politician: The region is under the hammer of the judiciary in the event that it is proven that it e

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Politician: The region is under the hammer of the judiciary in the event that it is proven that it e Empty Politician: The region is under the hammer of the judiciary in the event that it is proven that it e

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 11, 2023 5:47 am

[size=52]Politician: The region is under the hammer of the judiciary in the event that it is proven that it exported its oil to the Zionist entity[/size]
    • Today 10:00

• 1 shares

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    Political analyst Sabah Al-Ugaili confirmed, on Sunday, that the regional government will put itself before judicial accountability in the event that it is proven that Kurdistan's oil has reached the Zionist entity, pointing out that the monitoring agencies such as intelligence and others can reach the parties that the region's oil reaches.
    Al-Ugaili said in a statement to Al-Maalouma, that "the amendments that were made to the budget obligated Kurdistan to hand over all oil and non-oil revenues, so that the Ministry of Finance would release state funds estimated at 12.6."
    He added, "This step, if implemented, will oblige the region to respect the provisions of the budget and the decisions that have been taken recently, in order to ensure revenues and stop thefts."
    And he indicated that "the step of exporting oil from Kurdistan towards the Zionist entity will open the door to condemning him and placing himself before the judicial authority, whether the Kurdistan government or the Ministry of Natural Resources," noting that "the intelligence and oversight agencies can reach the parties that receive the oil exported through Kurdistan." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Wed Feb 21, 2024 7:47 am