Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Türkiye has set conditions for the export of Iraqi oil through its territory

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Türkiye has set conditions for the export of Iraqi oil through its territory Empty Deputy: Türkiye has set conditions for the export of Iraqi oil through its territory

Post by Rocky Wed 05 Jul 2023, 6:28 am

[size=52]Deputy: Türkiye has set conditions for the export of Iraqi oil through its territory[/size]
    • Today 09:37

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad...
    Former member of the Parliamentary Oil and Energy Committee, Ghaleb Muhammad Ali, confirmed, on Wednesday, that Turkey had set conditions on Iraq in return for exporting oil through its territory, pointing out that Ankara was considered the first beneficiary of Kurdistan's oil exports through Turkish territory.
    Ali told Al-Maalouma, "Negirvan Barzani had concluded an agreement in the previous period with the Turkish BOTAS company to export 30 percent of the region's oil to the Zionist entity, in addition to exporting oil to any other country in return for Ankara obtaining certain sums in return for the export."
    He added, "Turkey is seeking $9 for exporting each barrel of oil through its territory, and the federal government rejected this demand, as Baghdad seeks to give Turkey an amount not exceeding $3.5 for exporting each barrel."
    And he indicated that "the export of the region's oil through Turkey in the last period made it the first beneficiary of these exports, as it gets more than 19 dollars from a barrel, in the name of transport, packaging and storage companies in the Turkish port of Ceyhan."
    He pointed out that "the revenues are placed in Turkish banks, and as a result, the Kurdish citizen and the Iraqi government did not benefit from these exports as much as the interest that Turkey gets." ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 12:19 pm