Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Baghdadi moving between Deir al-Zour and tenderness under the protection of three assistants (Iraqi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Baghdadi moving between Deir al-Zour and tenderness under the protection of three assistants (Iraqi  Empty Baghdadi moving between Deir al-Zour and tenderness under the protection of three assistants (Iraqi

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Sep 2014, 7:33 am

Baghdadi moving between Deir al-Zour and tenderness under the protection of three assistants (Iraqi and Syrian)

26-09-2014 12:05 PM

Revealed an officer in the chief of staff of the Iraqi army, that 'current information suggests that al-Baghdadi currently resides in Syria, not in Iraq, moving between areas in the countryside of Raqqa and Deir ez-Zor, accompanied by three of his aides, who are Iraqi and a Syrian, and finally met with Emirs organization to raise the morale.'

He justified the security source transmission Baghdadi recruited United States dozens of informants in Iraq to track his movements to eliminate it according to the theory of 'cutting head of the snake' on the end regulation, just as the weaker assassination of Osama bin Laden 'rule'.
    It could be argued that the question who is the most prominent American decision-makers, especially, is where is the leader of the 'Islamic state' (Daash) Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi?

It is a question many data indicate, some of the focus of great interest in the American media, that the answer to him was decisive in the decision to start intensive campaign of bombing on Syria specifically. 

It is true that raids the past three days did not provide Iraqi territory, but what is clear is that the focus on Syria. One hypothesis is that the reason behind this is to confirm the Americans, that al-Baghdadi became in Syria, after he left Mosul, since I understand that the UN resolution critical elimination and the organization.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 10:04 pm