Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

This is what suffered by the Iraqi banking system Video:

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

This is what suffered by the Iraqi banking system Video:  Empty This is what suffered by the Iraqi banking system Video:

Post by Rocky Sat 27 Sep 2014, 6:55 am

This is what suffered by the Iraqi banking system Video: 

Saturday 27 September 2014 12:52

Despite the passage of more than eleven years to change, but Iraq still depends banking system is not in line with the size of the development challenges and reason as attributes parliamentarians is the absence of laws do banking sector and reconsider Bhacleth. explained Mehdi al-Hafez , a member of the House of Representatives that "the banking system underdeveloped compared with the development objectives in Iraq, and we need to study and develop new methods of reform, for example, should the restructuring of State-owned banks Central Bank Law. "

Iraqi citizens suffering from the problem of unemployment within the program "52 Minutes"

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Central Bank: Seven Lebanese banks have opened branches in Iraq

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Furthermore, not only the development of the banking system in Iraq on legislative reforms are needed, according to economists provide political and security stability as well as the availability of energy sources. considered on the high, an economist that "the policy of quotas and the lack of interest has an impact on the economic situation and the industrial sector." and saw Majid picture, an economist that "foster economic banks confused and suffering from major problems because of the turmoil security, and the lack of electricity led to the obstruction of development which led to the obstruction of the banks." build a modern banking depends based on the administrative facilities is would make a quick change in the growth of the Iraqi economy. you can watch the video report above.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...نظام-المصرفي/ar

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:30 pm