Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Central Bank: Holding travel companies involved in fraud accountable and compensating citizens

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Central Bank: Holding travel companies involved in fraud accountable and compensating citizens Empty The Central Bank: Holding travel companies involved in fraud accountable and compensating citizens

Post by Rocky Tue Jul 18, 2023 7:58 am

The Central Bank: Holding travel companies involved in fraud accountable and compensating citizens
    • Time: 07/18/2023 08:13:35

• Read: 2,184 times

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Economic: Al Furat News} The Central Bank of Iraq revealed that companies involved in defrauding and defrauding citizens will be held accountable through the dollar sale platform for travel purposes.
    The Deputy Governor of the Central Bank, Ammar Hamad Khalaf, said, in a press statement, that "many complaints were received by the Central Bank by citizens regarding their receipt of the amounts allocated for travel while they did not travel."
    He pointed out, "The Central Bank is aware of this, and the companies involved were held accountable and all measures were taken, including fining the company or the bank and compensating citizens by the company involved, until the limit of procedures by the Central Bank reached stopping the company from entering the window as a punishment."
    Khalaf stressed that "the Central Bank takes into account all complaints and takes the necessary measures against these companies and banks, and issues penalties and compensation to citizens."
    And the Parliamentary Integrity Committee revealed fraud and manipulation operations that were carried out "smoothly and devoid of accountability, and by people who have a direct or indirect relationship with governmental or non-governmental institutions to exploit the closed platform in the Central Bank of Iraq to sell dollars, list names and receive amounts." Dedicated to travel for citizens who did not even indicate their passports for travel.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Jul 20, 2024 5:25 am