Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Minister of Electricity's first comment on the American exemptions

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Minister of Electricity's first comment on the American exemptions Empty The Minister of Electricity's first comment on the American exemptions

Post by Rocky Wed 19 Jul 2023, 4:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    The Minister of Electricity's first comment on the American exemptions

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    11:31  2023-07-19  6  local 0

The Minister of Electricity, Ziyad Ali Fadel, confirmed today, Wednesday, that the ministry had not received any official guidance regarding allowing Iraq to pay Iranian gas dues.
    Fadel said to the official agency, followed by "Al-Mutalaa", that "the issue of the United States allowing Iraq to pay Iranian gas dues for a period of 120 days was only published in the media and we did not receive anything official."
    He added, "There are amounts withheld from the Iranian side, and they must be paid either with money or with oil."
    And he continued, "If the United States grants approval to pay the dues, it is possible to spend part of it as money and the other part as fuel."
    It is noteworthy that the media published yesterday, Tuesday, that the United States granted an exemption to Iraq for a period of 120 days to pay dues for gas imported from Iran.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 26 Feb 2024, 11:27 am