Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Government program and consulting firms

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Government program and consulting firms  Empty Government program and consulting firms

Post by day dreamer Sat 27 Sep 2014, 8:05 pm

Government program and consulting firms 

9/28/2014 0:00

Yasser incumbent
      Finally, the government recognized the importance of consulting firms while singled fundamental premise of the program of government paragraph VII of the preamble and tagged (7 adoption consulting offices and the homes of local expertise and international in areas that require the expertise either in planning or in the projects down to companies discreet leading to the implementation of projects on the face better) This is a text recognition in our opinion.
    This important step on the road to correct two paths construction and development require a closer reading of the capabilities of these devices, which rely in most advanced countries of the world, too, and the question that arises is responsible for Achtaarhzh offices and homes?
      Starting to be that the information is available for these devices At the local level, the numbers are small and the number of fingers and have made ​​great achievements in the field of counseling for free and gratis, and I remember, for example, the Institute of the progress of the development policies which is headed by D.mahdi Hafiz and the Iraqi Institute for Economic Reform, headed by Dr.. Kamal Al-Basri and the Iraqi Center for Energy, headed by D.laa Khatib, tangible contributions through symposiums and seminars economic affairs of Iraq and the recommendations integrated in most disciplines, but parked on the shelves and there is a possibility activated and take advantage of them.
    But at the international level, it is wide and extended over an area of ​​the world, however have to be careful of choice, and who chooses the relevant committee or neutral experienced? These options are on the table so they can be discreet and adoption agencies must possess (C) in all centers and houses of expertise in order to avoid wrap mafia centers phantom.
    Although the houses of local expertise possessed of talent known, but I think the need to re-organize and arrange their centers and institutes for the next stage, especially that the government program has sent strong signals to be adopted in the planning of Iraq's economic future, comes to talk to the best of our knowledge, including subjected to these devices the task of shocks and challenges, especially in the field of finance self-interruption because of the assistance that was provided by the International development Program in Iraq.
    We find in the perceptions of the government program to rely on these devices and respectable job soluble approved in the future for the causes of the decline Lalani for physical reasons, as I mentioned, early and be prepared to contain the requirements of the government in consultation urgent, especially in the field of economic and financial reforms and political. Eight consulting firms and advisory centers I find ready to provide advice to the government. And on the second of any (government) determine the quality of advice and expertise and disclosed in any areas and what of priorities so as not to be a fundamental premise of the program is just ink on paper, and then make way for the expertise to prepare for and prepare early for the must present them because the construction phase of the nation can not afford to await more . This program is promising and the content of items to create a state of hope and aspiration and confidence to a prosperous future for Iraq as long awaited by the people of Iraq, loyal, and everyone invest this opportunity and help the government implement its optimistic this time, hoping to see the light and Hokzlk if everyone rushed towards the construction and reconstruction and to address all the challenges .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:09 pm