Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

And private sources familiar with: altercation "sharp" between al-Maliki and al-Abadi demonstrations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

And private sources familiar with: altercation "sharp" between al-Maliki and al-Abadi demonstrations Empty And private sources familiar with: altercation "sharp" between al-Maliki and al-Abadi demonstrations

Post by Rocky Sun 28 Sep 2014, 7:07 am

And private sources familiar with: altercation "sharp" between al-Maliki and al-Abadi demonstrations on 30/9

Salah KaramSection: 

NewsSeptember 27, 2014 22:12 
    BAGHDAD / private news agency Buratha / said a source familiar with from within a block of state law that the altercation took place today, Saturday, between former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi Leshan the planned demonstrations in the thirtieth of this month.

The source explained to (news agency Buratha) that the leader of the Islamic Dawa Party, Dr. Ali al-Adeeb, Walid ornaments interference during verbal argument to relieve the acute crisis between Maliki and al-Abadi on the background of the demonstration, which is accused of sponsoring al-Maliki, especially as the MP Mufrbh very Maliki Dr Hanan al may be called and encouraged them. "

It is noted that all the demands raised in the call for demonstrations are contrary to the demands called for by the reference which is fully compatible with the calls Baathists who calls to massive demonstrations across Iraq against the new government, which has exercised its functions a month ago.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:50 pm