Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The inclusion of the text of a draft budget includes the write-off of debt owed by the martyrs of th

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The inclusion of the text of a draft budget includes the write-off of debt owed by the martyrs of th Empty The inclusion of the text of a draft budget includes the write-off of debt owed by the martyrs of th

Post by day dreamer Sun 28 Sep 2014, 6:09 pm

The inclusion of the text of a draft budget includes the write-off of debt owed by the martyrs of the terrorist operations
    [ltr][rtl]2014-09-28[/rtl] 09/28/2014[/ltr]
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] And directed the General Secretariat of the Council of Ministers and the Ministry of Finance to include the text of a draft federal budget includes a write-off of government debt and benefits owed ​​by the martyrs of the terrorist attacks.  A statement by the Secretariat of the Council of Ministers today, "the directive comes on the basis of the Cabinet decision No. / 29 / for the current year which provided for the cancellation of all government debt owed ​​by each of the cited after the date of the ninth of April 2003 the process of a terrorist from the employees of the ministries and departments not associated with the Ministry and the provinces and security institutions all owners and employees of special grades of the three presidencies and all their employees, including debts and interest Bzmmanm to calculate the state-owned banks. " The statement noted that the text of the resolution also to withstand the Ministry of Finance debt and the benefits accruing to government banks Bzmm mart
    yrs, that the vets from the Federal Office of Financial Supervision.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:36 pm