Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament announces the government's withdrawal of the draft owners' law

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament announces the government's withdrawal of the draft owners' law Empty Parliament announces the government's withdrawal of the draft owners' law

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2023, 4:09 am

Parliament announces the government's withdrawal of the draft owners' law
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    Today, Monday (August 14, 2023), First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives Mohsen Al-Mandalawi announced that the government has withdrawn the draft law of the twenty-first amendment to Employment Law No. 25 of 1960.
    Al-Mandalawi said in a blog post on Twitter (X) previously, followed by “Baghdad Today”: “We stress the government, after withdrawing the draft law of the twenty-first amendment to Employment Law No. 25 of 1960, on the need to create new job titles for people with health and nursing professions in the Ministry of Health. And addressing the housing file for health staff for their honorable performance in previous crises and to enable them to perform the duties entrusted to them.
    Earlier, the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives, Mohsen Al-Mandalawi, instructed the concerned parliamentary committees to include the second reading of the draft law of the twenty-first amendment to the Employment Law No. (25) of 1960 on the agenda of the House of Representatives session, and to decide the vote on it during the upcoming sessions.  
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:24 am