Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The decrease in OPEC oil production and Iraq reverses the trend

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The decrease in OPEC oil production and Iraq reverses the trend Empty The decrease in OPEC oil production and Iraq reverses the trend

Post by Rocky Mon 14 Aug 2023, 4:25 am

The decrease in OPEC oil production and Iraq reverses the trend

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Economy News _ Baghdad
    OPEC announced, on Monday, that the oil production of the 13 member states of the organization decreased in July by 836 thousand barrels per day, to reach 27.310 million barrels per day, compared to last June, due to a significant decrease in Saudi production, while Iraq increased its production, according to the organization’s secondary sources.
    According to the monthly report of OPEC, which was seen by Al-Iqtisad News, “the largest declines came first from Saudi Arabia, as its oil production decreased by about 968 thousand barrels per day, to reach 9.021 million barrels per day, followed by Libya, with a decrease of 52 thousand barrels per day, bringing its oil production to 2,110.” million barrels per day, followed by Nigeria, down 40 thousand barrels.
    And she indicated that "the countries that raised their production came Iran at the top of the group, with an increase of 68 thousand barrels per day, followed by Angola, with an increase of 56 thousand barrels, then Iraq, with an increase of 40 thousand barrels per day, bringing its production to 4.203 million barrels, and then Venezuela, with an increase of 37 thousand barrels."
    OPEC+ cut its crude oil production to the lowest level in nearly two years in July as a large voluntary cut by Saudi Arabia and OPEC member states took effect.

Views 20
    Added 08/14/2023 - 9:15 AM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:22 am