Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Member of the Parliamentary Health: processing a draft law on displaced resolved today

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Member of the Parliamentary Health: processing a draft law on displaced resolved today Empty Member of the Parliamentary Health: processing a draft law on displaced resolved today

Post by rocky Mon 29 Sep 2014, 6:29 am

Member of the Parliamentary Health: processing a draft law on displaced resolved today

09/28/20140

Said a member of the parliamentary health committee, said on Sunday that the Commission is determined to resolve the draft law on Nazhieddin this day. It showed Ghada Mohamed told all of Iraq [where] that "the members of the parliamentary committee on health will be equipped this evening a draft law concerning the health situation of the Nazhieddin, noting that the Commission is determined to end this draft. The UN mission in Iraq, UNAMI expressed earlier expressed deep concern "about the humanitarian situation of hundreds of thousands of displaced Iraqis," because of the upsurge in violence in conflict zones as a terrorist, and confirmed that many of them are staying in the open without the availability of the most basic of basic services to live, and as pointed to the presence of increasing cases of "social violence" among the displaced persons. The Humanitarian Coordinator in Iraq Jacqueline Badcock said in a statement on the humanitarian situation in Iraq, "I am deeply concerned about the humanitarian situation of hundreds of thousands of women, children and men in Iraq who were forced to leave their homes because of the terrorist acts in some Mahafezat.anthy 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 03 Dec 2022, 3:44 am