Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Romansky: The fluctuation of the dollar against the dinar is caused by smugglers and money launderer

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Romansky: The fluctuation of the dollar against the dinar is caused by smugglers and money launderer Empty Romansky: The fluctuation of the dollar against the dinar is caused by smugglers and money launderer

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Aug 2023, 4:51 am

[size=38]Romansky: The fluctuation of the dollar against the dinar is caused by smugglers and money launderers[/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

August 18, 2023[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Baghdad / Obelisk Al-Hadath: The US ambassador to Baghdad, Alina Romansky, said on Thursday that Washington is ready to help Baghdad in the water file with the upstream countries.
    The ambassador said that Iraq's reliance on the legitimate banking system guarantees the stability of the dollar's exchange rates.
    The US ambassador said in a televised interview that after my return from Washington, I met with Iraqi political leaders to follow up on matters.
    She added: We will follow the provincial council elections and the extent to which they are free and fair, as well as the Kurdistan Parliament elections, and then the parliamentary elections.
    Romansky attributed the fluctuation of the dollar against the dinar to the existence of a parallel financial system, smugglers and money launderers.
    She said: There is a misunderstanding about the 14 banks, as no penalties were imposed on them, but these banks are not allowed at the present time to deal in dollars.
    Regarding the visit of the Iraqi military delegation to Washington, Romansky said: This is the first joint military interaction that takes place under the Sudanese government between high-level officials in the defense ministries of the two countries. When Minister of Defense Austin came to Iraq in March, he called on the prime minister to send a delegation to Washington to talk about several issues. .
    Romansky indicated that we made arrangements and gave exceptions to the Iraqis by paying money to Iran through restricted accounts in the Central Bank, and we continue to provide these exceptions to Iraq, realizing that Iraq must continue to receive electricity.
    And she continued: Our coordination targets electricity payments, and the arrangements go back several years and do not include the exchange of oil or anything similar. We are studying what appears to be a proposal drawn up by the Iraqi government, but the details should be known from the Iraqi government.
    The US ambassador commented on the news of an American military build-up to cut the borders between Iraq and Syria, stressing that “these issues were discussed between the US and Iraqi Ministries of Defense.”
    The American ambassador responded to the accusation of the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad, the United States of using the electricity card to delay the street, by saying, "This is what the Iranians are doing.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:30 am