Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A number of ISIS members were killed and their hideouts destroyed by two air strikes in Kirkuk

Bama Diva
    Bama Diva

A number of ISIS members were killed and their hideouts destroyed by two air strikes in Kirkuk Empty A number of ISIS members were killed and their hideouts destroyed by two air strikes in Kirkuk

Post by Bama Diva Fri 18 Aug 2023, 4:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    16-08-2023,
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Baghdad-INA The Directorate of Military Intelligence announced the killing of a number of ISIS terrorist gangs and the complete destruction of their hideouts with two air strikes in the Zghaitoun Valley in Kirkuk.   The Directorate stated, in a statement received by the Iraqi News Agency (INA), that "day after day, the clamp down on the remaining members of the terrorist gangs of ISIS, with the great efforts made by our security units s, the accurate intelligence effort and the immediate handling of information, as the Military Intelligence Directorate managed, with planning and supervision the targeting cell of the Joint Operations Command was able to provide the Air Force Aviation with accurate information on an important target.According to the statement"F-16 planes carried out two air strikes in Zghaitoun Valley, Kirkuk, to target terrorists, which resulted in killing a number of ISIS terrorist gangs and completely destroying their hideouts," stressing, "We will continue to destroy the terrorists' dens for fair retribution."

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:16 am