Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance hosts the central bank governor to investigate the issuance of the new edition

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance hosts the central bank governor to investigate the issuance of the new edition Empty Parliamentary Finance hosts the central bank governor to investigate the issuance of the new edition

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Sep 2014, 5:21 pm

Parliamentary Finance hosts the central bank governor to investigate the issuance of the new edition of the category of "ten thousand"]

28/09/2014 01:35

BAGHDAD / Source News / .. announced the parliamentary finance committee on Sunday, it's going to host the Iraqi Central Bank Governor Ali Alak after Eid al-Adha holiday, to investigate the subject of non-deletion of zeros when edition coin ten thousand new edition.

And said a member of the parliamentary finance committee Magda al-Tamimi said in a statement seen by / Source News / .., "The Committee will host the central bank governor on the Keywords after Eid al-Adha holiday, to inquire about the aim of changing the edition coin category ten thousand dinars from the project to proceed without the deletion of zeros, sufficiency and raise the image of the mathematician Al-Hassan Ibn al-Haytham and put a picture Freedom Monument, as well as other inquiries to the Commission. "

It showed al-Tamimi, "the Committee Ststvhm about the reason and timing of the change coin ten thousand, and find out the cost of printing, and that the committee will host the bank managers as well."

The CBI has issued a new edition of a class ten thousand dinars, and conducted by some Altgeyerat notably raise the image the Arab world, al-Hasan ibn al-Haytham and replaced in the Freedom Monument, as well as other changes, organizers say, the central goal of preventing the occurrence of cases of counterfeiting of currency. Ended 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 5:30 pm