Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The candidate of Defense's ministry accuses Sunni political players of plotting to remove him from t

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

The candidate of Defense's ministry accuses Sunni political players of plotting to remove him from t Empty The candidate of Defense's ministry accuses Sunni political players of plotting to remove him from t

Post by day dreamer Mon 29 Sep 2014, 11:05 pm

The candidate of Defense's ministry accuses Sunni political players of plotting to remove him from the ministry [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    29/09/2014 11:40:00
    Mosul / NINA / MP, Khaled al-Obeidi, a candidate from Nineveh to the post of Minister of Defense revealed that some political figures try to keep him away from getting the post.

Obeidi told the reporter of the National Iraqi News Agency / NINA / that "there are conspiracies by some Sunni politicians to bring not eligible figures for this important and sensitive position in order to earn money."

He added , "The Iraqi army needs to be rebuilt on national bases to free Nineveh and areas controlled by the extremist elements"

He promised "the people of Nineveh province to work and coordination with all to liberate the province from the control of the " IS "and restore security and stability to the province in the coming days" /. End

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:47 pm