Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

We were: delayed naming the ministers of interior, defense and behind the terror in Baghdad

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

We were: delayed naming the ministers of interior, defense and behind the terror in Baghdad  Empty We were: delayed naming the ministers of interior, defense and behind the terror in Baghdad

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Sep 2014, 7:01 am

We were: delayed naming the ministers of interior, defense and behind the terror in Baghdad 

BAGHDAD / Center Brief for the Iraqi Media Network (IMN) - said the head of the Al-Rafidain Kanna, that the delay of the political blocs in naming ministers unsuspecting behind the growing movement Daash in Baghdad, calling for the hit sleeper cells.

He said we were for (IMN), that he "can not be managed in the security ministries proxy, which carries a lot of energy on the agents, which reflected negatively on the performance of the security ministries."

"On the political blocs that share of the security ministries, accelerating to appoint ministers to those cabinet portfolios to improve their performance, and to maintain the security of the country."
    He asked Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi of the political blocs to provide the names of their candidates for the security ministries on this week.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:52 pm