Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Assigned to the completion of the financial dues of the oil revenues of the budget of the Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Assigned to the completion of the financial dues of the oil revenues of the budget of the Kurdistan Empty Assigned to the completion of the financial dues of the oil revenues of the budget of the Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:03 am

Assigned to the completion of the financial dues of the oil revenues of the budget of the Kurdistan

Brother - Baghdad
    Assigned to the Council of Ministers, on Tuesday, the Ministry of Finance figures relating to the completion of entitlements federal budget revenues from oil exports from the Kurdistan region, and decided to form a committee to prepare a study of the success of the transformation of state-owned enterprises to the private sector.
    The council said in a statement received by the Agency for News News (et) a copy of it, he "formed a committee in the advisers with the help of United Nations organizations to prepare a comprehensive study of the success of the process of transformation of state-owned enterprises to the private sector provided to ensure the rights of workers."
    He said the Council's statement that "the Council of Ministers decided to form a ministerial committee to study the financial situation and the formulation of the basic priorities of payments that are processed in a manner not lead to damage to the reality of living of the citizen."
    The statement continued that "the Council of Ministers briefed on the figures prepared by the Ministry of Finance on the Kurdistan region and mandated the completion of figures relating to entitlements federal budget of expected revenues from the export of oil from the Kurdistan region," noting that "the Council will review these statements after the Eid al-Adha."
    It is noteworthy that the Council of Ministers held on Tuesday of each week session will discuss the draft laws and developments on various levels of political, economic and social.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:45 pm