Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance parliamentary reveal a proposal for Ebadi linking Kirkuk oil province of Kurdistan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Finance parliamentary reveal a proposal for Ebadi linking Kirkuk oil province of Kurdistan Empty Finance parliamentary reveal a proposal for Ebadi linking Kirkuk oil province of Kurdistan

Post by Rocky Wed 01 Oct 2014, 7:19 am

Finance parliamentary reveal a proposal for Ebadi linking Kirkuk oil province of Kurdistan

Khandan -ali Naji revealed the parliamentary finance committee the interim, a proposal made ​​by Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to the Kurdistan region linking the oil province of Kirkuk's oil region and exported together, under the supervision of "Sumo."said Chairperson of the Committee Magda al-Tamimi, in a statement to "Khandan" "during negotiations which were held recently between Haider Abadi and negotiating delegation to the Kurdistan region, suggested the federal government to the province, linking the Kirkuk oil with oil from the region to be export jointly and under the supervision of the Company (SOMO), "indicating that" the province did not respond until now on the proposed approval or rejection. " and Ezzat Tamimi importance of connecting tubes to the "export all hand oil individually assigned to financial expenses of many," pointing out that "there is a great importance for the export of oil of Kirkuk to address the fiscal deficit in the fiscal budget," indicating that "there is a tendency to increase the oil production from the southern provinces of oil-producing , to meet the need of the country and cover the displaced file and files Kalhacd popular military and armament. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:21 am