Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Political criticism regarding the delivery of funds to the region without guaranteeing access to oil

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Political criticism regarding the delivery of funds to the region without guaranteeing access to oil Empty Political criticism regarding the delivery of funds to the region without guaranteeing access to oil

Post by Rocky Thu 05 Oct 2023, 4:56 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Political criticism regarding the delivery of funds to the region without guaranteeing access to oil revenues and ports[/size]
    • Today 12:15

Information / Baghdad... 
    Political analyst Ibrahim Al-Sarraj, on Thursday, criticized Baghdad’s granting of sums of money to the region without guaranteeing access to revenues for oil and border crossings, pointing out that Kurdistan did not adhere to the government’s decisions regarding the delivery of revenues throughout the past period. 
    Al-Sarraj told Al-Maalouma, “The government does not have control over the border crossings in Kurdistan, and the same applies to airports in the region, which makes the Kurdistan government have complete control over them and their revenues.” 
    He added, "The government sent sums to Erbil without any glimmer of hope that the regional government would fulfill its obligations related to delivering 400,000 barrels of imports to Baghdad, in addition to the revenues from the border crossings." 
    He stated that "the region is still working with ambiguity regarding the issue of oil export, sale, or even smuggling, at a time when Baghdad delivered sums to Erbil without resolving the controversy or guaranteeing the export and sale of oil through the SOMO company." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:19 pm