Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Scientific conference on the water crisis in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Scientific conference on the water crisis in Iraq Empty Scientific conference on the water crisis in Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 06 Oct 2023, 4:30 am

POSTED ON[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] BY [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[size=52]Scientific conference on the water crisis in Iraq[/size]

[size=45]At the initiative of the Association of Iraqi Academics in the United Kingdom, and in cooperation with the Iraqi Embassy in London, a special conference is being held at the School of Oriental and African Studies at the University of London (SOAS) on the water crisis in Iraq and means of dealing with it.[/size]
    [size=45]The conference, which will be held on October 28, will focus on the following topics:[/size]
    [size=45]- The policies and trends of the riparian countries and their negative repercussions on Iraq.[/size]
    [size=45]– Iraq’s policy to deal with the water scarcity crisis.[/size]
    [size=45]– Providing solutions to treat water salinity.[/size]
    [size=45]– Providing solutions to address pollution in rivers and groundwater.[/size]
    [size=45]– Sustaining the recovery of the marshes.[/size]
    [size=45]– Adapting agricultural methods to water scarcity.[/size]
    [size=45]– Using and employing modern technology to achieve water resources security.[/size]
    [size=45]Due to SOAS College health and safety regulations, those wishing to attend are requested to confirm this by sending an email to:[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]
    [size=45]SOASUniversity of LondonThornhaugh StreetRussell SquareLondon WC1H 0XGNearest underground Station: Russell Square[/size]
    [size=45][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 1:22 pm