Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan is facing a new crisis with the arrival of winter. White oil is not enough and its price i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan is facing a new crisis with the arrival of winter. White oil is not enough and its price i Empty Kurdistan is facing a new crisis with the arrival of winter. White oil is not enough and its price i

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Oct 2023, 4:18 am

Kurdistan is facing a new crisis with the arrival of winter. White oil is not enough and its price is 6 times the rest of the provinces

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Erbil 
    Political circles in the Kurdistan region expect an expected crisis in white oil with the arrival of winter, to be added to the series of crises that the region is suffering from after the salary crisis.
    Former member of the Kurdistan Regional Parliament for the fifth session, Ahmed Daban, today, Friday (October 6, 2023), accused the Kurdistan Regional Government of deliberate negligence towards its citizens.
    Daban said in an interview with "Baghdad Today" that "citizens in the Kurdistan region have become in a continuous cycle of crises, with one ending only for a new crisis to emerge."
    He added, "In light of the economic crisis and delayed salaries, and with the advent of winter, there is a new crisis, which is the rise in the price of white oil and the government not distributing it to citizens, which will add a new burden to citizens who are already suffering from severe crises."
    The Federal Ministry of Oil distributes white oil to families at a rate of 100 liters per family per winter season, and while the number of families in Kurdistan is approximately 1.3 million families, this means that Kurdistan requires 130 million liters, while the region produces only approximately 45 million liters, which is only 45%. The need of the region's population.
    While the regional government sells one barrel of oil to families for 100 thousand dinars, which means the price of one liter is more than 600 dinars, while the federal government sells it to the rest of the governorates at 100 dinars per liter.
    Source: Baghdad Today
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:32 pm