Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Germany plans to set up a military center in Kurdistan to train the Peshmerga forces

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Germany plans to set up a military center in Kurdistan to train the Peshmerga forces Empty Germany plans to set up a military center in Kurdistan to train the Peshmerga forces

Post by Rocky Sat 04 Oct 2014, 6:47 am

Germany plans to set up a military center in Kurdistan to train the Peshmerga forces

The German government announced its intention to expand its military role in northern Iraq clearly through the creation of a military center in Kurdistan to train the Peshmerga forces.
    According to the notification submitted by the Secretary of Defense German Orzola von der Line heads the parliamentary committee for defense affairs, seen by the German Press Agency [DPA], the German government is considering several steps in this regard, including the establishment of military center continued for the German army for training in Arbil the capital of Iraqi Kurdistan and to participate in the training of the armed forces who are fighting organization Daash led by the Iraqi government and send additional officers to command centers.
    For her part, the German Defense Ministry said Saturday the authenticity of this news.
    The United States has appealed to its allies in the war on al Daash promote their participation. The German Chancellor Angela Merkel had consulted last Wednesday about this matter with Foreign Minister Frank-Walter Steinmeier and Defense Minister von der Line on the sidelines of the Cabinet meeting.
    And extend the German Army Kurdish Peshmerga forces in arms as the German soldiers training members of the Peshmerga in the field on how to use these weapons, has sent Germany for this purpose 13 soldiers to Erbil, including six paratroopers, taught Germany to provide full training for Kurdish guerrillas, Christians and Yezidis in northern Alarac.anthy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 12:37 pm