Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kurdistan authorities increase “suspicions” around them... restricting speeches and demonstrations i

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kurdistan authorities increase “suspicions” around them... restricting speeches and demonstrations i Empty Kurdistan authorities increase “suspicions” around them... restricting speeches and demonstrations i

Post by Rocky Sat 21 Oct 2023, 4:23 am

Kurdistan authorities increase “suspicions” around them... restricting speeches and demonstrations in favor of Palestine!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad
    The movements of the relevant authorities in the Kurdistan region began to “restrict” activities supporting the Palestinian cause, raising doubts and questions about their reasons.
    Throughout the previous days, reports and information leaked indicating that directives had been received from the relevant authorities in the Kurdistan region to the imams and preachers of mosques not to address the events in Palestine and the bloody Israeli attack on the Gaza Strip, so that a new position was recorded today, Friday, to prevent solidarity protests with the Palestinians in Erbil, despite the fact that the various governorates Iraqi and even Arab cities witnessed similar pauses after Friday prayers.
    A local source reported today, Friday (October 20, 2023), that the security authorities in Erbil prevented a protest in the city in solidarity with the people of Gaza in Palestine.
    The source said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “the security authorities justified the ban by not obtaining security approvals to organize the protest.”
    On the other hand, the former representative of the Kurdistan Justice Group, Ahmed Haj Rashid, confirmed that the Asayish prevented the Kurdistan Democratic Party from organizing a solidarity stand with the people of Gaza in Erbil.
    Haj Rashid said in an interview with “Baghdad Today” that “supporters of the Kurdistan Justice Group wanted to organize a protest in front of the group’s headquarters in Erbil, but the security authorities prevented that, which forced us to organize the solidarity protest in the inner hall.”
    During the past few days, local reports revealed that many imams and preachers of mosques in the Kurdistan region were told not to address the events in Palestine. However, despite the directives, many of the region’s mosques witnessed Friday sermons in solidarity with the Palestinians against the Israeli attacks.
    The absence of a Kurdish position on the level of political forces in support of the Palestinians is clearly evident, which raises questions as to whether this trend is “not a coincidence” and is consistent with preventing demonstrations or restricting Friday sermons.
    On the other hand, the Penjwin District of Sulaymaniyah Governorate witnessed solidarity protests in favor of the Palestinian cause, unlike the cities affiliated with the Erbil Authority.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:29 am