Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Adopting a tripartite plan to end the negatives in the most important security lines in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Adopting a tripartite plan to end the negatives in the most important security lines in Iraq Empty Adopting a tripartite plan to end the negatives in the most important security lines in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat Oct 21, 2023 5:48 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]Adopting a tripartite plan to end the negatives in the most important security lines in Iraq[/size]
    • Today 12:18

Information / Baghdad..
    A member of the Parliamentary Security Committee, Waad Al-Qaddo, revealed on Saturday the adoption of a tripartite plan to end the negatives in the most important security lines in Iraq.
    Al-Qaddo said in an interview with Al-Ma’louma, “The controls at the entrances to cities or on the main roads represent the most important security lines in the face of terrorism and organized crime. They are concerned with many sensitive files and represent a compass in enhancing stability.”
    He added, “The work of the controls for years suffers from multiple negative dimensions, and there are monitoring violations and transgressions that occur from time to time in the presence of those who exploit their position for private interests.” He explained that “the Ministry of the Interior and its formations began adopting a three-pronged plan to end these negatives by reducing them and striving
    to To crystallize the concept of model controls at the entrances to major cities.
    Some controls suffer from corruption on the part of their members, as well as pressure imposed on citizens to obtain private money on the main roads. Ended 25 F

Current date/time is Sun Sep 29, 2024 6:27 am