Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A coalition of strong: we're giving absolute freedom to Al-Abbadi to choose the Minister of Defense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A coalition of strong: we're giving absolute freedom to Al-Abbadi to choose the Minister of Defense  Empty A coalition of strong: we're giving absolute freedom to Al-Abbadi to choose the Minister of Defense

Post by Rocky Mon 06 Oct 2014, 6:45 am

A coalition of strong: we're giving absolute freedom to Al-Abbadi to choose the Minister of Defense and internal problem

Monday, 06 October 2014

Twilight news/Iraqi forces, the coalition said Monday that Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi, granted freedom to choose the profile that it deems appropriate to the post of Defense Minister, as he disclosed that discussions indicated that Al-Abbadi will be called the defense and Interior Ministers after Eid.

A member of the Coalition for "Danielle Thunder twilight news, that" coalition forces did not have any problem with the candidates of the Ministry of defence, it is presented a list of candidates and caused another list, and grant Prime Minister Haidar Al-Abbadi is free to choose the profile that he deems qualified to take over the Ministry, the Union will support any candidate chosen by Abadi ".

Danielle explained that the "problem is still confined to the National Alliance, which until now did not agree on a candidate for the Interior Ministry."

Spin and deep differences within the National Alliance on the nomination of former Transport Minister and head of the Badr organization, Hadi al-Ameri of the Interior Minister, along with strong Sunni opposition to his candidacy for the position as leading an armed militia.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 3:21 am